Friday, October 31, 2008

Not 100% sure...

...but I do believe I felt the baby move today, on Halloween! I just got done walking this ENORMOUS hill we have by our house, up and back down again, and my breathing was finally starting to slow down and I felt a tickle, a flutter if you will, in my uterus, just above my pubic bone (a visual for all the ladies).  It wasn't a huge kick or jump, just a little tiny flutter. I know it seems early, but I feel like I know my body pretty well and it wasn't just another stretchy pain in my uterus. So, call me crazy if you will...maybe it was the spirits Halloween, but I think it was little Knox or Landon trying to trick or treat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep, it feels like little bubbles coming to the surface :D

Anonymous said...

WOW... I WAS LOOKING AT THE PICS AND YES YOU ARE GROWING LITTLE MAMA.... HOPE YOU ARE FEELING GREAT..... TIME IS TICKING AND YEAH YOU SHOULD FEEL THINGS, AND THEN YOU WILL FEEL A NICE BIG KICK... OR AN ELBOW... IT IS SO MUCH FUN....

LOVE THE 3 OF YOU..

GRANDMA GAIL